Use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges for quality postage impressions every time.
Tested in millions of cycles, for outstanding readability and performance.
- Is the only ink formulated specifically for Pitney Bowes equipment
- Meets or exceeds USPS® requirements
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Yields up to 8800 impressions*
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by the USPS
- Item #765-9 is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the DM300c, DM400c, DM450c, DM475c, and G900 postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. One 765-9 ink cartridge will yield up to 8800 impressions. The 765-9 cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
Our DM300c, DM400c, DM450c, DM475c, and G900 postage meters and red ink have been approved by the USPS. Our meter ink fully meets all USPS requirements. We recommend the use of only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our product line.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.